About me


My name is Gustavo, in was born in December of 1998 and I love cars of every year and every kind from the ford model A to Teslas new roadster. I want to master the art of automotive engineering because it's one thing to like cars because of how they look of what superstar is driving what brand and it's another thing to be passionate about the engineering aspects of a car. Everything about the cars engine and design fascinates me, how even the most minor of changes to any cars system can completely change the way the car functions just amazes me. I also love motorcycles though they are way more dangerous to drive nothing can really compare to that badass feeling you get when you’re running down the highway riding that beast like you own the road, come on anyone who likes cars or is at least interested in them speeds every once in a while because that feeling is far more addictive than any drug i've ever heard of and you know it. Sure you may not have a 300HP beast in your driveway but you know that not every car is the same, some people like American muscle and some like imports but what really matters to the most car enthusiast really like is that special feeling you get from finding the car that just fits, the one that's right for you. I plan to dedicate my life to the craftsmanship of automotive engineering, I want to master the skill not only because of my love for cars but because its a useful skill that will help me in my life and learning a thing or two about cars is something everyone should try to do. that's all there is to say about me that's at least a little relevant to this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work environment and skills

News Worthy

Required education